I reserve the right to change prices as needed. Payment can be made via Paypal or Stripe (via my StorEnvy store).
- New Covers: $100 for the first in a set, $70 for the second, and $50 for the third.
- Older Covers: $75 for the first in a set, $50 for the second, and $40 for any of the remaining, unless marked otherwise. (If you’re not sure about a price, contact me.)
- Price includes alteration of existing text to show correct author, tagline, and title. A second tweaking of the final product is allowed, withing reason. No change to underlying image.
- Normal time frame for completion of the above alteration would usually be within 5 business days. Finished products will be sent to author via email.
- Price includes 1 3D image per book for promotion
*not open to new cover clients until December.
- $170 each (somewhat subjective–less for ebook alone.)
- Price is limited to artwork that is available on Stock Photo sites of which I’m a customer. If I must go to a different photo site (like Getty Images or Romance Covers) I will have to pay a great deal more for images, and will have to raise the price accordingly. (Because of the way licensing works, I have to purchase the images, not the author.)
- Price includes 2 3D images per book for promotion, plus jpgs for internal cover page.
- The project should be limited to three rounds of revision for initial design. Beyond that, an hourly rate of $25 per hour will apply.
- I reserve the right to refuse clients for reasons of content, disharmonious working relationship, or unworkable time constraints.
3D Promotional Images
- $5 for a single book image
- $10 for multiple book images
- $10 for single book images with text or alterations
- $20 for box set images (up to 5 books) that require spine work.
- (Images available depend on the author’s cover provided. Many images cannot be done if I don’t have access to the book’s spine or back cover.)
Specialized Social Media Images
- Price will need to be negotiated for Radish Covers, Webpage Headers, Social Media Headers or posts.
Time to complete projects will always be subject to negotiation, as I do have other responsibilities, but I will try to be prompt.
Most images included are purchased with a commercial license, which is usually good for 100,000 sales. If the author’s number of sales per cover (free copies do not count) exceeds that, it’s the author’s responsibility to contact me and let me know that a premium or extended licence is needed for each image. This will cost additional money, I’m afraid, as the extended licenses can be quite expensive. But if the author is selling that many books, then paying those artists for their work shouldn’t be out of the question…