Mistress of Winds

So after the horrible outcome of Emily’s book cover, I decided to move over to Photoshop, which would allow me flexibility with lettering, if nothing else. Almost a year ago, I started to put together my first series of covers. I collected images, fonts, and some nifty .pngs to make a series of 5 covers, the…

Read More

Old Post: Cover Choices #3

I’ve been working for the last week or so to learn photo-editing, and have done that primarily by working on new covers for some of my previously published short stories. To that effect, I’ve made new covers for Fleurs du Maland Whatever Else. I’ve repeated some of the elements, hoping to tie my republished stories together in…

Read More